Have you dreamt of having a finished basement? A new, modern kitchen or a luxurious master bath? How about a remodeled garage, private yoga studio, or peaceful sunroom?
Homeowners throughout Boulder and Colorado’s Front Range are choosing to renovate their homes to get the functionality and extra space they need while also continuing to live in the neighborhoods they love. Home additions and home remodels require critical thinking, planning, and industry expertise from experienced professionals who can design and build a remodeled space according to your individual needs and seamlessly integrate that space into your home.
The first step to transforming your space is finding the right Colorado Front Range home remodeling company to help you figure out what’s possible and what you can afford. Choosing the right general contractor is key to making your vision a reality.
Design Tip :
If you’re looking for Colorado Front Range home remodeling services, and/or design ideas, check out our profile on Houzz and start an idea book. Be sure to choose a general contractor with a proven management system that can transform your home into the functional, comfortable space you desire.
Colorado Home Remodeling Services
Canyon’s Construction Services provides home remodeling services throughout the Colorado Front Range. Our residential home remodeling and construction projects include comprehensive project management of home restorations, home remodeling, home renovations, room additions, kitchens, baths, basements, garages, decks, patios, sunrooms, and custom projects.
When homeowners are ready to hire a residential general contractor, they want to see clear budgets and honest schedules. More than anything else, they want to know that they will receive quality home renovations and home remodeling that will give them a functional, comfortable living environment that meets their needs and lives up to their expectations.
Homeowners choose Canyon’s Construction Services because they know they will get upfront pricing, clear timelines, and quality work. We serve residential clients in Boulder County and the surrounding area who have complex, high-end projects. These budget-conscious, pragmatic homeowners see their homes as their sanctuaries. Reliability, solid project management, and proactive risk management are critical.
Home Remodeling Tips
Choose a general contractor for your Colorado Front Range home remodeling project that:
- Possesses International Code Council (ICC) certification – make sure knowledgeable, industry-recognized professionals lead your residential remodeling project.
- Serves as a one-stop shop for the design and construction phases of your remodeling work.
- Leverages relationships with subcontractors (framing, drywall, electrical work, plumbing) to schedule work in Colorado’s labor-short market, pull permits, and manage construction efforts.
- Excels at detailed planning, project management, and local building code compliance from preconstruction through final walkthrough.
- Communicates openly and remains committed to on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Draws upon solid relationships with building departments and code officials to keep your project on budget and on schedule.
- Mitigates your risk through proper insurance and bonding (residential building contractors are not required to be licensed at the state level in Colorado. All members of our staff are ICC certified and we maintain our licensing in many Colorado jurisdictions).
- Shares customer testimonials to give you peace of mind.
Choose Canyon’s Construction Services
Choose a Colorado home remodeling general contractor that controls costs and schedules by doing everything in house. Work with a design-build general contractor that can anticipate other Boulder home remodeling and renovation needs and transform your renovated or remodeled space into a showpiece.
Canyon’s Construction Services leads and oversees the efforts of proven, long-term partners we trust, including plumbers, electricians, mechanical teams, foundation contractors, carpenters, and inspection teams. We have also built solid relationships with building departments and code officials. We are committed to detailed planning, project management, and local building code compliance from preconstruction through final walkthrough.
Expect Canyon’s Construction Services to manage budgets, schedules, contingencies, and all project work, providing a trusted, single source of accountability. Our clients appreciate our exhaustive preplanning, our communication and transparency, our subcontractor management, and our commitment to quality, budget, and schedules. Our many referrals and testimonials attest to our passion for doing the right thing and giving our clients peace of mind.